Our Content Explorer tool discovers 1.8 Million new pages every 24 hours while being very picky about the pages that qualify for inclusion. The “main” Ahrefs web crawler crawls almost that same amount of brand new pages every minute! But how

Read more ›

The post 91% of Content Gets No Traffic From Google. And How to Be in the Other 9% (New Research by Ahrefs) appeared first on SEO Blog by Ahrefs.